Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I become a member of the Glades County Sheriff's Office?
- Please use the EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Link on our web page for more information on employment or contact the Glades County Sheriff's Office recruiter at (863) 946 - 1600
2. What is your agencies hiring process?
- Application completion and submittal
- Pre-employment interview
- CVSA Screening or equivalent
- Background initiated and completed
- Conditional Offer of Employment
- Medical and Drug Screen
3. How can I obtain public records documents and information?
- Please use the Records Link on our web page for more information or contact the Glades County Sheriff's Office at (863) 946 - 1600
4. How can I check the status of a warrant?
- Please use the WARRANTS Link on our web page for more information or contact the Glades County Sheriff's Office at (863) 946 - 1600
5. How can I meet the Sheriff?
- If you would like to meet with Sheriff Whiddon, you have several forums to do so. Sheriff Whiddon is active within the community and is very open to listen to the citizen's thoughts and to have a one on one conversation to discuss their concerns and needs within the county and their communities. If you would like to have a private meeting with Sheriff Whiddon, you can contact his Executive Assistant to schedule a meeting at your convenience. If you would like to have Sheriff Whiddon speak or be present at a meeting or community gathering you can make the request and arrangements through Sheriff Whiddon's Executive Assistant. Call 863-946-1600
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
If you have questions or comments concerning this web site please contact web master at email@example.com